Make your company better, safer, and more efficient.
Receive the highest quality instructor-led materials and e-Learning courses that meet safety, regulatory, and qualification standards for the pipeline industry. Become the best place to work by keeping your community safe and sending happy, healthy employees home to their families each day.
Benefit from Innovation
Enjoy revolutionary software for the compliance industry with the added advantages of traditional, instructor-led content. These resources are constantly evolving as we enhance the classroom experience and simplify the documentation process.
And, as technology advances, you can transition when you’re ready. You will always find support for whatever methods you wish to use.
Connect with Friendly Customer Service
You are important to us, and we consider your time valuable. Ask our customer service staff any questions, and get the answers you need so you can get back to work.
Maintain Training Integrity
We all know the integrity of the training and qualification process is non-negotiable. So, use training material that has been developed in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who establish/validate training objectives and the related assessments. And feel secure, knowing your operators are getting high-quality training from the ITS-approved instructors and evaluators who contribute to the integrity of our company. We ensure they are knowledgeable of the training content, the basic principles of adult learning, and the procedural requirements of the assessment process.
Develop Meaningful Relationships
Connect with the network of subject matter experts and regulation resources we have cultivated through years in the industry. Together, we cannot only find a solution for you but we also can nurture a long-standing business relationship.
OUR MEMBER ASSOCIATIONS
OUR COMMITTEE ASSOCIATIONS
- ASME B31Q Committee
- KGA Education Committee
- TGA Education Committee
- NGA Education Committee
- Healing Projects
- Soup for the Soul
Industrial Training Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Industrial Training Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, wages, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop software solutions based on user requirements by conferring with users, management and other team members in our Murray, KY office.
- Design, build, and maintain backend and frontend components for a web-based learning management system using the following technologies: Microsoft C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, and other HTML5/CSS3 libraries and technologies
- Design, build and maintain components for Mobile Suite (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Design, build and support enterprise-level, scalable applications and components
- Design, build and support enterprise-level databases, tables, stored procedures, triggers and functions in SQL Server environments
- Develop software solutions by studying user requirements, conferring with users (management and customers), and investigating problem areas
- Provide tier 3 technical support for LMS issues
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
- Update job knowledge by studying modern development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Support and help software engineers by providing code reviews, advice, and tips on software development and best practices
- Oversee design and coding of software projects. Coordinate implementation with technical management (time estimates, deadlines, team members required, etc) and work with project management to ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed in timely manner
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Networking, Systems Administration or a related subject
- 8+ years of documented software engineering experience
- 2+ years experience in lead technical role providing oversight and guidance to other developers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Technologies including: Microsoft C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, and other HTML5/CSS3 libraries and technologies
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Ideal candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrate strong object-oriented design skills
- 2+ years experience developing applications deployed in a cloud environment would be a plus, but not required
- Experience with Xamarin Studio (iOS, Android, WIndows) would be a plus, but not required
- Experience using automated deployments or continuous integration would be a plus, but not required
OnBoard has a track record of 99.99% system uptime, including the database. The DBA will help to continue this track record in the areas of design, implementation, monitoring and auditing.
- Execute database implementation to achieve performance goals and scalability requirements
- Design and implement databases and database components per project requirements
- Manage DB access control (user account provisioning/deprovisioning, quarterly access auditing)
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Participate in code review
- Write unit tests, performance tests and acceptance tests for execution in a continuous integration environment
- Execute audits to ensure data integrity, privacy and security of client data
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Competent in database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA tools
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving skills
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
The accounts receivable clerk is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
- Invoice preparations.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Processes credit card payments and credits.
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
The Security Analyst plays a vital role in securing ITS assets, including information, infrastructure, hardware, and other assets. This person works across the ITS enterprise to identify and correct any security vulnerabilities in systems, solutions and processes while recommending changes that would improve the overall security posture.
- Responsible for ensuring that ITS’ digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. This includes securing both cloud and on-premise infrastructures, public-facing or internal systems
- Use security tools and manual analysis to detect suspicious activity, and reduce overall risk of an information breach
- Work with IT leadership to achieve and maintain ITS’ information security certifications (ISO 27001, SOC Audit)
- Provide reports for IT administrators and managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place
- Keep security systems up to date
- Monitor security access
- Conduct security assessments via vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Perform internal audits
- Analyze security breaches to identify root cause
- Develop security standards and best practices for ITS
- Keep up-to-date on industry security trends and tools by taking online courses, attending webinars, and attending security conferences
- Participate in the full project lifecycle (sourcing, planning, execution, testing, deployment, maintenance) of special-projects to roll out new cloud/on-prem security solutions
- Other security-related responsibilities
Key technical skills and abilities include:
- Analytical ability to identity risk to digital assets
- Deep knowledge of and experience using networking protocols, firewall best practices
- Knowledge of information security pillars, including risk management, business continuity, asset management, infrastructure management, compliance, etc
- Knowledge of Penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure
- Social engineering
- Experience securing Windows, and UNIX operating systems
- Experience working with cloud computing (nice to have)
Industrial Training Services, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, ITS has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider membership status, ITS is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards.