Make your company better, safer, and more efficient.
Receive the highest quality instructor-led materials and e-Learning courses that meet safety, regulatory, and qualification standards for the pipeline industry. Become the best place to work by keeping your community safe and sending happy, healthy employees home to their families each day.
Benefit from Innovation
Enjoy revolutionary software for the compliance industry with the added advantages of traditional, instructor-led content. These resources are constantly evolving as we enhance the classroom experience and simplify the documentation process.
And, as technology advances, you can transition when you’re ready. You will always find support for whatever methods you wish to use.
Connect with Friendly Customer Service
You are important to us, and we consider your time valuable. Ask our customer service staff any questions, and get the answers you need so you can get back to work.
Maintain Training Integrity
We all know the integrity of the training and qualification process is non-negotiable. So, use training material that has been developed in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who establish/validate training objectives and the related assessments. And feel secure, knowing your operators are getting high-quality training from the ITS-approved instructors and evaluators who contribute to the integrity of our company. We ensure they are knowledgeable of the training content, the basic principles of adult learning, and the procedural requirements of the assessment process.
Develop Meaningful Relationships
Connect with the network of subject matter experts and regulation resources we have cultivated through years in the industry. Together, we cannot only find a solution for you but we also can nurture a long-standing business relationship.
OUR MEMBER ASSOCIATIONS
OUR COMMITTEE ASSOCIATIONS
- ASME B31Q Committee
- KGA Education Committee
- TGA Education Committee
- NGA Education Committee
- Healing Projects
- Soup for the Soul
Industrial Training Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Industrial Training Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, wages, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
- Maintain a dynamic knowledge base of solutions for internal users and LMS end-users
- Oversee service tickets to ensure service level agreements are upheld.
- Communicate solutions to clients, especially in the event of an escalation.
- Analyze ticketing system reports to identify trends, inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services ensuring that such problems are fully documented within relevant system(s).
- Design training for support staff in technical and customer service areas.
- Communicate effectively acting as a key liaison with customers, staff and management.
- Efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources and schedules so that customer deadlines are met.
- Identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment and feeding process and product recommendations to management.
- Gain knowledge of the LMS product to a level that allows for participation in support calls and quality assurance testing.
- Support operations by coordinating the communication of audit results and tracking errors for correction.
- Ensure continuity of operations by overseeing the documentation of standard operating procedures and resource coverage when staff are out of the office.
- Oversee OnBoard Connect compatibility testing against Mobile Operating systems updates and report status to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 5 years’ experience
- Full Time
QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT
The QA Assistant will be responsible for helping the quality assurance lead and team whether it be testing or documentation. The goal of a QA program is to ensure thorough and timely testing of new products and to guarantee that new products, product changes and integrations are working as designed and within standards. The QA Assistant will be providing help during the testing process by providing additional documentation and testing. Responsibilities include:
- Help the QA Lead develop test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Document assurance standards and templates; including QA processes and procedures.
- Help identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce risk of QA across the enterprise
- Provide software testing whether it be for the LMS or mobile applications of the enterprise.
- Provide support with client data quality assurance to ensure imported data into the system matches client’s source data. Basic SQL experience required.
- Basic SQL and data querying experience
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel (formulas, manipulation of data, etc.)
- Ability to develop in-depth and detailed test cases, scripts and plans
- Experience with software testing/ test automation desirable but not required.
- Full Time
The Instructional Designer works with the Curriculum and Design Team to research, develop, and maintain instructor-led and web-based training and assessment tools for use in training and qualification in the pipeline industry.
- Research, design, and develop instructor-led and web-based instructional material using the ADDIE method and other instructional design best practices.
- Prepare learner outcome assessments for both paper and online delivery.
- Update/revise instructional and assessment material as needed based on updates to reference materials, SME recommendations, and client requests.
- Regularly perform Quality Assurance to ensure content is accurate, is grammatically correct, adheres to style guide, and functions appropriately.
- Regularly conduct item analysis reviews to ensure effectiveness of training and assessment product.
- Plan and develop content management shells and designs.
- Assist with audio voice-over editing and implementation.
- Assist in the review and testing phases of eLearning courses and online exams.
- Protect the integrity of all content by adhering to content security policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or a related field with equivalent experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to express ideas clearly and logically in a variety of media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and basic knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using eLearning development software such as Articulate Storyline
- Ability to assimilate complex information quickly and be comfortable working with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented, curious, persistent in solving problems, self-motivated, and able to understand complex material and explain it clearly
- Ability to learn and use new software or web applications as required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Knowledge of Graphic Design principles a plus
- Experience with training and qualifications in the pipeline industry a plus
- Full Time
Industrial Training Services, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, ITS has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider membership status, ITS is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards.