Make your company better, safer, and more efficient.
Receive the highest quality instructor-led materials and e-Learning courses that meet safety, regulatory, and qualification standards for the pipeline industry. Become the best place to work by keeping your community safe and sending happy, healthy employees home to their families each day.
Benefit from Innovation
Enjoy revolutionary software for the compliance industry with the added advantages of traditional, instructor-led content. These resources are constantly evolving as we enhance the classroom experience and simplify the documentation process.
And, as technology advances, you can transition when you’re ready. You will always find support for whatever methods you wish to use.
Connect with Friendly Customer Service
You are important to us, and we consider your time valuable. Ask our customer service staff any questions, and get the answers you need so you can get back to work.
Maintain Training Integrity
We all know the integrity of the training and qualification process is non-negotiable. So, use training material that has been developed in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who establish/validate training objectives and the related assessments. And feel secure, knowing your operators are getting high-quality training from the ITS-approved instructors and evaluators who contribute to the integrity of our company. We ensure they are knowledgeable of the training content, the basic principles of adult learning, and the procedural requirements of the assessment process.
Develop Meaningful Relationships
Connect with the network of subject matter experts and regulation resources we have cultivated through years in the industry. Together, we cannot only find a solution for you but we also can nurture a long-standing business relationship.
OUR MEMBER ASSOCIATIONS
OUR COMMITTEE ASSOCIATIONS
- ASME B31Q Committee
- KGA Education Committee
- TGA Education Committee
- NGA Education Committee
- Healing Projects
- Soup for the Soul
Industrial Training Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Industrial Training Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, wages, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The primary role of the ITS Client Engagement Specialist is to operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to their clients. This position is responsible for working with Project Management, IT, and Curriculum during the implementation phase of onboarding a new client until the client is completely onboarded. He/she will work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements and to develop solutions to ensure success, through implementation and ongoing support.
As the lead point of contact for all client matters, the ITS Client Engagement Specialist should anticipate the clients needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met and help the client succeed. This individual should be comfortable consulting and influencing clients, backed by a strong understanding of the clients’ business objectives and the capabilities of the Industrial Training Service’s solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account matters
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients to ensure each client’s use of the ITS services closely aligns with its business case and business strategy
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
- Be a recognized subject matter expert (SME) and consultant in the practical application of ITS products
- Engage with client executives and other key stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall benefit of our product offerings to clients while ensuring maximum value.
- Serve as a link of communication between clients and internal ITS team by working closely with all departments to meet clients’ needs, improve the product, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with all escalated client issues
- Ensure timely, accurate, and successful delivery of information and our solutions according to our clients’ needs and objectives
- Provide support for clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings as needed
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Facilitate Change Management discussions with clients’ operational teams to help them drive adoption of the solution
- Prepare reports as needed
Qualifications and Education Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication abilities. Able to convey technical information to non-technical personnel at all levels
- Customer/Client Focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Time Management, ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork Orientation
- Critical Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent active listening skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Empathy for Customer Experience
- A Positive Attitude
- An Unflappable Nature, Even Under Duress
- An Ability to Show Individual Skills in a Team Context
- A Focus on What’s Most Important at Any Given Moment
- Insatiable Curiosity
- Improvisational Thinking
- Full Time
- Develops professional online learning experiences using a variety of authoring tools
- Develops supporting graphics/media assets to bring storyboarding concepts to life
- Communicates vision/concepts via sketching, storyboarding, and pitching
- Administers LMS including loading, testing, and maintenance of content/assets
- Facilitates content review from peers / subject matter experts / clients
- Conducts Quality Assurance testing
- Provides Technical Support
- Bachelor’s Degree OR +5 years’ experience in related field.
Minimum Soft Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as required
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- MS Office
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Creative Suite
- (+) Audio/Video Production/Editing
- (+) Learning Management Systems
- (+) HTML5/JS/CSS/SQL
- (+) Responsive Web Design
- (+) SCORM / xAPI (TinCan) Development
IT BUSINESS ANALYST
Works closely with the IT Manager, Project Manager, Sales team, QA Manager, Developers, Senior Management, Business Operations and other QA staff to decompose high‐level business and user requirements into functional requirements and specifications, documented at an appropriate level of detail suitable for use by those who must base and test their work on those requirements.
The IT BA is experienced in both information technology and business administration; the more they understand both sides, the more successful they will be. You will find the IT BA motivated and assertive but with a pleasant personality and good listening and writing skills. The pace is fast, and the atmosphere is office professional.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solid understanding of ITS compliance products and clients is a must.
- Strong background in creating functional requirements and functional specifications at the level necessary to extend or customize existing products and to build new solutions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of general networking technologies, database, and applications development concepts.
- Selected candidate must be capable of working independently as well as in a team/group environment.
- Knowledge of IT process improvement and various IT BA standards.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Windows‐based applications and internet usage.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical, presentation and reporting skills.
- Must be able to perform work effectively in a fast‐paced environment and handle multiple tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Exercises a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Must be able to work independently in a time critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Experience in manual testing a plus.
They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. Business Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction, deepen relationships, and effectively manage client expectations.
- Based on breadth and depth of understanding of business needs and processes, they collaborate with IT professionals to determine if appropriate internal or external solutions currently exist, or whether new solutions are required and feasible. They take a broad perspective to determine how such solutions will impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new systems. Business Analysts are responsible for proactively identifying technology opportunities that support Institute strategies and performance.
Business Analysts educate project team members on business unit goals and objectives and educate the business on the value of information technology. They also display innovation in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the execution of business solutions. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business language, they work collaboratively, negotiating requirements across multiple groups.
May assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities.
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- May analyze client operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Aids in documenting current business processes and models
- Provides assistance is business case development (i.e., research, data collection)
- May investigate, resolve and escalate problems and develop recommendations for resolution.
- Identifies need for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Escalates issues as appropriate.
Qualifications and Requirements Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business plus 2-3 years related work experience in IT BA and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Collaboration Skills
LEVEL 3 TECH SUPPORT SPECIALIST
A Level 3 Tech Support Specialist provides advanced troubleshooting on issues that are identified by clients and internal staff.
Level 3 Tech Support is a critical and analytical thinking environment. Each specialist is working on various individual issues reported by clients or internal staff as well as taking care of custom reporting requests. The pace is steady, and priority driven.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Runs daily SQL stored procedure audits and fixes records that are returned.
- Communicate with Level 1 and Level 2 regarding the status of tickets.
- Provides advanced tech support using SQL and critical thinking.
- Provide custom reports on demand internally and for clients per their request.
- Identify and escalate high priority trends to the IT Manager.
- Escalates issues to Level 4 as needed.
- Troubleshoot tickets
Qualifications and Requirements Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent IT work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Critical thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Preferred 1-2 years of technical support experience
The Security Analyst plays a vital role in securing ITS assets, including information, infrastructure, hardware, and other assets. This person works across the ITS enterprise to identify and correct any security vulnerabilities in systems, solutions and processes while recommending changes that would improve the overall security posture.
- Responsible for ensuring that ITS’ digital assets are protected from unauthorized access. This includes securing both cloud and on-premise infrastructures, public-facing or internal systems
- Use security tools and manual analysis to detect suspicious activity, and reduce overall risk of an information breach
- Work with IT leadership to achieve and maintain ITS’ information security certifications (ISO 27001, SOC Audit)
- Provide reports for IT administrators and managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place
- Keep security systems up to date
- Monitor security access
- Conduct security assessments via vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Perform internal audits
- Analyze security breaches to identify root cause
- Develop security standards and best practices for ITS
- Keep up-to-date on industry security trends and tools by taking online courses, attending webinars, and attending security conferences
- Participate in the full project lifecycle (sourcing, planning, execution, testing, deployment, maintenance) of special-projects to roll out new cloud/on-prem security solutions
- Other security-related responsibilities
Key technical skills and abilities include:
- Analytical ability to identity risk to digital assets
- Deep knowledge of and experience using networking protocols, firewall best practices
- Knowledge of information security pillars, including risk management, business continuity, asset management, infrastructure management, compliance, etc
- Knowledge of Penetration testing of web applications and infrastructure
- Social engineering
- Experience securing Windows, and UNIX operating systems
- Experience working with cloud computing (nice to have)
Mission The Software Engineer develops specifications for programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. This role develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized.
Vision You will find the software engineer participating in design and coding activities with other members on the IT team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain backend and frontend components for a web-based learning management system using the following technologies: Microsoft C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, and other HTML5/CSS3 libraries and technologies
- Participate in planning for current and future releases
- Work closely with business analysts, project managers, and senior IT to ensure all required activities are completed for the project on schedule and according to ITS SDLC
- Participate in technical analysis/design, programming, and QA
- Provide necessary support to team members to ensure that the development meets functional requirements and project timelines
- Participate in release planning
- Accountable for architecture and quality of product functionality
- Provide level 2 or 3 technical support on advanced software or data debugging and troubleshooting
- Design, code, and maintain any desktop applications or services that are needed by ITS office staff.
Qualifications and Requirements Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent on the job experience
Preferred knowledge in the following:
- NET MVC
- NET Web API
- Entity Framework
- Other HTML5/CSS3 libraries and technologies
Industrial Training Services, Inc. has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, ITS has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of their Accredited Provider membership status, ITS is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards.